The Sled Expo – 2016
GREAT DEALS, HUGE SELECTION, INCREDIBLE SAVINGS, SUPER SNOWMOBILE SHOW!
Saturday, October 15, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Sunday, October 16, 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM
The Snowmobile Superstore
The Sled Expo! The largest selling snowmobile show in New England.
- Manufacturer and Dealer displays. The latest Snowmobiles and Power-Sports vehicles.
- Used Snowmobiles and Power-Sport Toys. Buy or Sell. All Indoors.
- Boots, Helmets, Jackets, Bibs, Gloves, Studs, Skis, Trailers, ATV, Clothing, Accessories.
- Plan a snowmobile trip north with a travel specialist. Hotel reservations, trail permits, maps.
- Games for the kids: remote control “snowmobile safety course” race track!
- Don’t miss the Sled Expo, sponsored by the Snowmobile Association of Massachusetts.
- Admittance: Adults $8.00, Children under 12 free, parking $5.00.
Used Sled Corral
Sell for only $10 per item! Serious sellers and buyers know that nothing compares to actually seeing a product in person. Don’t waste time with advertising and phone tag when you can display your snowmobile, ATV, motorcycle or other power-sport toy in front of eight-thousand enthusiasts.
Only $10 for an entire weekend of sales exposure! REGISTER ONLINE.
The Online Registration Form and Floor Plan will assist you in selecting a booth that fits your needs and budget.
EXHIBITOR SET-UP INFORMATION and RULES: DOWNLOAD
EXHIBITORS: REGISTER ONLINE
Download the Exhibitor Registration Form which contains detailed information and rates.
View the Exhibitor Floor Plan which details the booth space.
Download the Exhibitor Service Kit for additional furniture and/or carpet in your booth.
Download the Wireless Internet information package if you need Internet connectivity.
Download the Telephone Request Form if you need a telephone line.
Register a Non-Profit or Club Booth: Form.
Snowmobile Association of Massachusetts
P.O. Box 386
Conway, MA 01341
Hotel Information: There are several other shows at the Big E the week of the Sled Expo and we encourage you to make your hotel reservations early! A full listing of hotels recommended by the Big E can be found on their website at www.thebige.com.
Sled Expo – Show Hotel
572 Riverdale Street
West Springfield, MA
$89.00 A NIGHT
Camping at the Sled Expo
Camp on site at the Eastern States Exposition with full hookups for electric/water & sewer.
No reservations are needed however it is a first come first serve basis. Rates are: $25.00 per day.