ISC 2012: SAM Members Friday Special
Want to get a taste of ISC 2012 but can’t attend the whole week? Join us on Friday for an action packed day at a special rate for SAM Members only. For the ridiculous low rate of $30 you can participate in a whole day of workshops and attend the big bash in the evening.
Check this out!
- 10:00 – 11:00 Workshop: Groomer Drag Operation. Learn the correct techniques for getting the most out of your drag under a variety of trail conditions. Speaker, Mike Heino, Mogul Master.
- 11:00 – 12:00 Workshop: Association & Clubs are a Business… Really! Learn to run your club as a professional business rather than a social club. Topics will include managing meetings, professional accounting, nonprofit status, tax returns, etc. Speaker,Cheryl Goar, CAE
- 1:00 – 4:00 Northeast Chapter Meeting – You are invited to attend this meeting or to take time to see more of Congress & network with exhibitors and attendees.
- 1:00 – 1:45 Workshop: Go Snowmobiling with ISMA. Ed Klim, ISMA Executive Director. Learn to get nonsnowmobiling folks involved in snowmobiling. “Take A Friend Snowmobiling” campaigns that worked.
- 1:00 – 1:45 Workshop: Groomer Emergencies & Rescues. Learn the appropriate techniques for emergency field repairs and rescuing your groomer from deep in the woods. Speaker, Rick Engasser.
- 1:45 – 2:30 Workshop: Train vs. Snowmobile – No Contest. Have you ever been tempted to zip across railroad tracks or run alongside them or maybe just hop across a short bridge? Find out why this is a truly bad idea from those who know. Thomas Miskell Jr., Amtrak Police Department.
- 2:30 – 3:00 Break: Speakers Unplugged. Speakers from the workshop sessions will gather in the Expo hall during break for a more informal Q & A opportunity.
- 3:00 – 4:00 Workshop: Managing Groomer Fleets using GPS. Has anyone seen the groomer lately? Learn how GPS tracking systems have been set up and are operating to monitor groomer fleets. CCSO Panel (Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick).
- 5:00 – 8:00 Groomer Celebration Reception “Jimmy Buffet Style” Join us lakeside for a Jimmy Buffet Beer Fest hosted by the Groomer Manufactures! Serving New England clam chowder, hamburgers & hotdogs and beer, all included in your $30 registration. Music by T.J. & the Peeper. Wear your Hawaiian shirt!
Criteria to Participate: (No exceptions)
- You must be a SAM member in good standing (Trailpass membership 2011/2012 season).
- You must include a $30.00 check payable to: Snowmobile Association of Massachusetts, Re: ISC 2012 Registration: Mail to: P.O. Box 386, Conway, MA 01341
- Deadline for all applications is May 1, 2012
- This is for Friday, June 8, 2012 only. (Friday program begins at 10:00 am thru the Groomer Reception)
- Should you cancel after notification of approval, no refunds will be given.
- Registrations are not transferable.
This deal is to good to pass up, download the registration form and return it to the SAM office now!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.