Cat Introduces 2012 Arctic Cat Sno Pro 600
The all-new 2012 Arctic Cat Sno Pro 600 race sled was introduced at Hay Days. The new sled sports the new ProCross Race chassis, 600R race engine with 40mm Mikuni rack style TM carbs w/TP, Front Arctic Race Suspension (ARS) – with Fox Float X Evol Shox and much more!
Supertraxmag.com reports key highlights include:
– All new ProCross Race chassis – Stronger and lighter than 2011 Sno Pro 600
– 600R race engine with 40mm Mikuni rack style TM carbs w/TPS
– Front Arctic Race Suspension (ARS) – with Fox Float X Evol Shox
– All-new Race Slide Action rear suspension equipped with Fox Racing Shox
– 1.7-in. Snocross track or 1.25-in. Cobra 2-ply Cross Country track
– Arctic Drive System (ADS) with magnesium chaincase and all-new Torque Overloading Sensing (TOS) bottom sprocket
– Torque Control Link (TCL) – Links the drive to driven clutch
– Radial Master Cylinder brake system
– 5 gallon Snocross or 12 gallon Cross Country fuel tank
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.